2018 is the year to make your financial resolutions stick
By Teamspirit on Monday, 8 January 2018
There’s no excuse for good intentions going to the wayside as 2018 is already offering us easier and better financial control than ever before, with a plethora of apps, new banks and investments at our fingertips. Facebook’s data shows that Jan 9 is the key day for users to discuss financial planning. So here are some of our favourites to help put you in the driving seat of your 2018 financial plan.
- Get the complete picture. Moneyhub lets you have a complete overview of your finances in one place, and helps you budget, track and grow your finances.
- Going abroad? Check out Revolut, the pre-paid card and app that ensures you pay using the best rate of exchange.
- Saving every penny. Make savings automatic with Moneybox’s app that rounds up every pound you spend and invests it into stocks and shares of your choice based on your attitude to risk.
- Better family planning. Soldo, a multi user spending account, is targeting families to help make everyday things like managing pocket money and splitting household bills easier.
- Invest in something good. Through Abundance you can invest in UK energy projects that do something good for the environment and society.
- Simpler business banking. Qonto.eu is an online bank for SMEs with faster approval processes and team-based tools including expense claims.
- Transparent mortgages. Trussle, the online mortgage broker, makes finding and applying for mortgages quick, clear and hassle free with the ability to track a mortgage application throughout the process.