Teamspirit shortlisted in five categories at the Financial Services Forum Awards for Marketing Effectiveness
By Teamspirit on Tuesday, 29 August 2017
Teamspirit has been shortlisted for five awards at this year’s Financial Services Forum awards for our work in Public Relations, content marketing and integrated campaigning.
Since their introduction in 2002, the Financial Services Forum Marketing Effectiveness awards have become one of the industry’s most sought after prestigious accolades, measuring the impact of marketing campaigns and acknowledging marketing excellence. Submissions are open to financial services brands, organisations and agencies worldwide and categories include advertising, content marketing, digital marketing, PR, social media, integrated campaigns, customer experience, loyalty and retention and new product, service or innovation.
- Janus Henderson - Cutting Through the Sea of Content – Content Marketing
- Janus Henderson - Making Advisers ‘More Content’ – Integrated Campaign
- Zurich: The Zurich Workplace Savings Barometer – Public Relations
- Trussle: A Tech-Driven Triumph in the Mortgage Market - Public Relations
- Tilney: The Cost of Tomorrow Report – Public Relations
All shortlisted entries will go on to be judged in two new categories this year that measure campaigns across all marketing disciplines in a specific industry sector, and campaigns across all marketing disciplines based on budget size.
The awards ceremony takes place on 30th November 2017.