A message from Teamspirit
By Kirsty Maxey on Thursday, 19 March 2020
None of us have known a time quite like this. The virus is creating wholly new pressures for our families, friends and local businesses. I believe that if we all pull together and look after each other, we can make a difficult time as painless as possible. So, I’m writing to let you know what we have in place to support you at Teamspirit.
- Firstly, we are operating pretty much business as usual with no impact to the delivery of projects. For most clients, campaigns and strategic development are continuing largely as before. New briefs are still coming in daily.
- We’re all working from home, following a continuity plan we’ve been testing for weeks. Our strategists, creatives, film, PR, analysts and area specialists are all working normally and can access their files - and each other – as before.
- In place of face-to-face meetings with clients, we’re holding video calls on Skype, Teams and Google Hangout – and more by phone. In fact, whatever channel our clients prefer that helps them ensure planned activity hit agreed timescales.
- Our IT systems are largely cloud-based, so we can support you in an agile way, maintaining the highest standards of data security in line with our ISO 27001 accreditation.
- We’re following Government advice and our leadership team is reviewing the situation daily.
- Importantly, everyone’s supporting each other and working closely together, just as we always have. Making sure everyone is OK. And we all have everything we need.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.