We are looking for an Account Manager to join our digital team.
Who are we?
At Teamspirit, we’re on a mission. We are a lively, creative bunch of individuals determined to ‘transform the world of finance for the better’. As specialists in financial services, we work with clients to engage and change behaviours: we were the first to use mobile in our sector, the first to use gamification to get millennials to engage with their pensions and have created thought leadership firsts that have made front page news.
We work with some of the highest profile brands in the UK, win lots of new business (over 25 new accounts last year) and our client satisfaction scores are some of the highest in the industry.
We are now looking for an Account Manager to join our digital team.
We are always looking to people who can add to our great culture and bring new and diverse experiences to the table. We work in an open, fun, flexible and collaborative environment.
Teamspirit is a full-service communications agency that partners with some of the most exciting financial and professional service businesses in the UK and further afield; from the newest money-saving apps to household names with an international footprint.
We believe in giving our team the tools they need to learn and allowing you to develop your career in the way that suits you. Whatever you want from your professional future, we can help you transform it for the better.
What will you be doing?
We're looking for an Account Manager looking to expand their skill set, working predominantly within the digital delivery space to develop and build their knowledge and understanding. Someone who can work both autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team. An individual who is as comfortable with project planning, client relationship management and budgeting as they are with getting to learn how to check coding standards and whether deliverables marry up to defined requirements, both visually and functionally.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Experience, you will be responsible to ensure a number of diverse digital projects (from websites and apps, to email and digital display campaigns) are delivered on time and on budget in a fast-paced agency environment. Serving as the main client contact on core digital accounts, building strong client relationships and supporting the wider client servicing teams when needed on integrated accounts - facilitating the definition, idea generation, costing and delivery of digital outputs that link to key marketing strategies and campaigns – producing project plans, documentation and co-ordinating the efforts of the creative team (digital designers, creative, in-house and freelance development teams).
Your clients would expect you to:
- Have an understanding of their brand, their business and the products that they market
- Build and maintain high standards of executional work to ensure Teamspirit delivers the best solutions to them and makes contribution to their business
- Pro-actively manage projects efficiently, to agreed budgets and timings
- Have or build a good working rapport with key client contacts and other agencies that the client works with
- Challenge them and push the boundaries with regards to creativity and innovation
Your role within Teamspirit:
- Keeping up-to-date with work undertaken by the wider Teamspirit teams
- Constantly learning about and staying up-to-date with developments in the financial services market
- Producing weekly reports to ensure each project remains profitable to the agency
- Stay up-to-date with latest in the digital development space
- Getting involved with projects outside of your day-to-day role
There are also loads of opportunities to get involved in driving our business forward and following your own passions – working on internal marketing, diversity, social and other teams to make a real difference.
- Proven success and experience in a similar role
- Experience of building client relationships
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail and an understanding of the quality our clients expect
- Experience with web CMS build and maintenance is preferred but not essential
- Ideally an understanding of online marketing assets (including email marketing and banner advertising) and basic awareness of online marketing principles (user experience design, SEO, web analytics) are preferred but not essential
- Great interpersonal, teamwork and relationship management skills
- Effective oral and written communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Strong organisational skills to ensure smooth flow of work through agency
- Time management and the ability to determine priorities and delegate effectively
- Ability to motivate colleagues and clients
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels
If you are a great communicator who is enthusiastic, organised, flexible and up for a challenge where no day is the same then this is the place for you! We would love it if you had some financial services experience, but would be happy if you just have a real interest to learn more.
We positively encourage applicants with a diverse background.